1. Place steamer basket in a large pot full of water, add carrots, and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until carrots are firm, yet tender.
2. In a large saucepan, stir cornstarch with lemon juice until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly add water and cook, stirring constantly, on medium heat until mixture thickens and becomes bubbly.
4. Take off from heat and mix in dill and salt.
5. Top with the liquid.
6. Serve Lemon Dill baby Carrots with a dash of pepper and garnished with dill sprigs.