|Carrots||5 Cup (80 tbs), sliced (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon, seasoned|
|Seasoned pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large pot of boiling water, add the carrots and cook till they just turn tender. Drain and let cool.
2) In a bowl, toss together onions, green pepper and carrots.
3) In a smaller bowl, combine tomato soup, oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard, worcestershire sauce and pepper. Mix well till all the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the dressing over the vegetables. Toss well, cover and marinate for about 12 hours.
5) Serve the Deli Carrots chilled.
The carrots can be preserved for about 2 weeks.