|Lemon||1 , freshly squeezed|
|Chambord||3 Tablespoon (Raspberry Flavored Liqueur)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Chambord, brandy and honey. Blend well and keep aside.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add carrots and cover with cold water. Add a pinch of salt to the water.
5. Bring to a boil
6. Reduce heat, cover and simmer the carrots until they are tender-crisp.
7. Drain in a colander.
8. Arrange the carrots in the casserole.
9. Spoon the prepared syrup over the carrots to glaze well.
10. Dot with butter.
11. Bake the carrots uncovered, in the preheated oven, for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring once, until golden and glazed.
12. Serve the glazed carrots hot, as a side to roasts or grills along with peas.
Calories 285 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 213.7 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.5%
Sugars 35 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 1016.9% Vitamin C 64.9%
Calcium 12% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet