Buttery Grated Carrots
|Garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Pare carrots and on medium grater, grate them.
2) In a large skillet with tight-fitting cover, place the grated carrot.
3) Toss with oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons water.
4) Cover the skillet and over medium heat, cook while stirring occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender.
5) Remove skillet from heat.
6) Toss lightly with butter until carrots are well coated.
7) Serve the buttery carrot at once.