Orange Glazed Carrots
|Baby carrots||32 Ounce (2 Pounds)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the water and cornstarch.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours till the carrots are crisp and soft.
3) In a serving dish, put the carrots and keep them warm. Keep the cooking juices aside.
4) In a small saucepan, put the cooking juices and bring to a boil.
5) In a small bowl, mix the water and cornstarch till the ingredients have blended well.
6) Add the mixture to the juices and boil for about 1 minute or till the mixture has thickened. Keep stirring constantly.
7) Pour the mixture all over the cooked carrots.
8) Serve immediately.