Ginger Glazed Carrots
|Carrots||1 Pound, thinly sliced crosswise|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Pinch|
1. In a saucepan, steam the carrots for 5 minutes or until they are soft.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan and mix orange juice and cornstarch. Stir well until dissolved properly.
3. Bring it boil on medium flame and keep cooking for about 2 minutes.
4. Add ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and carrots. Toss to coat.
5. Serve hot in a serving dish.