Herbed Buttered Carrots
|Baby carrots||1 Pound|
|Chicken stock||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Wash carrots and diagonally cut into thin slices.
2) In saucepan, melt butter.
3) Add chicken stock, carrots, garlic, onion and parsley.
4) Season to taste with salt, pepper and rosemary.
5) Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, or until carrots are just tender.
6) Stir in cream to serve by adding seasoning, as per taste.