Honey Glazed Carrots And Parsnips
|Carrots||1⁄2 Pound, peeled and cut into julienned strips|
|Parsnips||1⁄2 Pound, peeled and cut into julienned strips|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Steam or blanch the carrots and parsnips for 3 to 4 minutes in a steamer or in boiling salted water, until tender but still having a crispness or bite.
2. Drain and refresh the vegetables under cold tap water
3. Drain well and set aside.
4. Heat a large skillet over a medium high flame.
5. Combine carrots, parsnips, parsley and honey in it.
6. Sauté until heated through.
7. Immediately dish out into a vegetable serving platter and serve hot.