Baked Grated Carrots
|Carrots||3 Cup (48 tbs), grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a baking dish, layer the grated carrots evenly.
3) In a saucepan melt the margarine and allow it to cool.
4) In a bowl, mix the melted margarine, lemon juice, dry sherry and salt.
5) Pour the contents of the bowl over the grated carrot.
6) Sprinkle with chives and bake for 30 minutes.
7) Dust a dash of ground nutmeg over the baked carrots and they are ready to serve as a starter.