Tasty Sliced Carrots
|Carrots||8 Medium, peeled|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Slice carrots in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc or by hand.
2) To a large mixing bowl, empty the sliced vegetables when they reach Fill Level.
3) Take a 2-quart saucepan and bring a mixture of water and salt to a boil in it.
4) Stir in carrots and simmer, covered for about 15 to 20 minutes until carrots are soft.
5) Drain the excess water and mix in quickly milk, butter, dill weed and nutmeg.
6) Serve warm at once.