|Fresh carrots||2 Pound|
|Canned tomato soup||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into thin strips|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced thin|
1) Slice the carrots into 1-inch pieces and steam until they are tender.
2) In a saucepan, mix rest of the ingredients, allow
to boil and cook over a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Allow the mixture to chill, stirring frequently.
4) Then stir in the carrots and store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
5) Serve cold after 24 hours as a side dish.
Store in the refrigerator for 3-4 weeks.
Calories 390 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.7%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 288.6 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.4%
Sugars 44.7 g
Protein 2 g5%
Vitamin A 508.9% Vitamin C 58.2%
Calcium 7% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet