|Carrots||3 Pound (3 Bunches)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||5 , beaten|
|Egg whites||5 , beaten|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a ring mould with butter and line with waxed paper.
3. Cover carrots with water and boil until very tender.
4. Drain and allow to cooling before adding to a bowl
5. Lightly mash using a potato masher. .
6. Add cream and cracker crumbs, yolks and salt and mix gently but thoroughly using a spatula or wooden spoon.
7. Gently fold in the stiff egg white into the carrot mixture
8. Turn into the soufflé dish and place in a water bath in the preheated oven.
9. Bake for almost 30 minutes until set and lightly browned on top.
10. Invert onto a flat serving plate.
11. You can fill center with peas, beans, spinach corn or any of your favorite vegetable and coat with a cream sauce if you like.