Asparagus And Carrots
|Grated fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Asparagus||1 Bunch (100 gm), stringy ends removed|
|Frozen orange juice/Juice of an orange||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrot||1 , grated|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Prepare the asparagus by removing the stringy ends.
2) In a fry pan add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add grated ginger and stir well.
4) Place the asparagus on pan and coat well with ginger and oil.
5) Season with salt and pour in orange juice.
6) Cover the pan with a lid, reduce the heat and let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
7) Add grated carrot to the pan and stir for another minute.
8) Stir in sesame oil and pepper before removing from heat.
9) Serve hot by garnishing with orange zest.