Dottie show you how to make Lemon Glazed Carrots. Low Calorie This is the complete how to video.
1 Pound, peeled
2 Tablespoon, cubed
5 , thinly sliced
1. In a steamer, put carrots and steam for 15 minutes.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add sugar and stir well.
3. Add in the lemon slices and mix well.
4. Put the steamed carrots into the skillet and glaze well.
5. Remove the carrots from the heat and transfer to a bowl.
6. Serve the Glazed Carrots with chicken or pork.
These lemony, sweet buttery glazed baby carrots are easy enough to prepare for your family during the week or to include in a special holiday meal. An ideal accompaniment for a wide selection of main courses, these are very healthy and refreshing.
Calories 50 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g3.9%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.5 mg2.2%
Sodium 35.8 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 0.36 g0.71%
Vitamin A 126.6%
Vitamin C 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Lemon And Carrot Glazed Carrots- Very Low Calorie Recipe Video