1. To marinate meat, in a large bowl, put goal meat, add chives, chopped chilli, half of garlic, allspice, half of thyme, and 2 tablespoons of curry powder. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap, and let it rest for overnight or at least 4 hours.
2. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil, drop remaining garlic, thyme, onion, and ginger. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining curry powder with 4 tablespoons of water. Mix.
4. Pour mixture into the Dutch oven. Stir, and cook until liquid evaporates.
5. Turn the heat to low, and drop goat meat in it. Cook for 5 minutes or until meat is seared.
6. Add salt and the whole chili.
7. Pour coconut milk and a cup of water. Stir, and bring it to a boil. Cover with lid, and let it simmer for 2 hours or until done.
8. After 2 hours, remove the lid, and continue cooking for about 30 minutes or until sauce thickens.