Wegmans Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken Breast and Mango & Cashew Salad
|Jamaican-style jerk chicken breast cutlets||32 Ounce (Wegmans - 8 ounce each)|
|Jamaican jerk finishing sauce||8 Ounce (Wegmans - 1 jar)|
|For the mango and cashew salad|
|Cashew nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (unsalted)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Mango||1 Large, peeled, cut into 1-inch dice|
1. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in skillet on medium. Add cashews, cayenne pepper and salt; stir in honey. Remove from heat; toss, set aside to cool.
2. Whisk lime juice and 1/4 cup olive oil in small bowl. Set aside to dress the salad before serving.
3. Preheat grill on MEDIUM-HIGH 10 min.
4. Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
5. Sear chicken on grill 2-3 minutes, until it has changed color one-quarter of the way up from bottom. Turn over and sear another 2-3 minutes.
6. Reduce heat to medium and close lid. Cook chicken about 15 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees. You can check by inserting a meat thermometer halfway into thickest part of chicken.
7. Transfer chicken to clean platter and rest for 5 minutes then slice diagonally.
8. In a large bowl, combine arugula, mango and cashew mixture and drizzle with dressing. Toss lightly.
9. Serve the Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken Breast with the warmed sauce spooned on top and the Mango and Cashew Salad on the side.
Calories 865 Calories from Fat 454
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 130 mg43.3%
Sodium 991.7 mg41.3%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.6%
Sugars 29.6 g
Protein 56 g112.1%
Vitamin A 47.9% Vitamin C 102%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 22.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet