Twice Baked Potatoes
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Keith's complete seasoning||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Smoky bacon||3 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bell pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|For baking potatoes|
|Potatoes||10 Large, boiled|
|Keith's complete seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Smoky bacon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
|Chives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Oil and season outside of potato with Keith's complete seasoning.
2. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Once cooled, cut top portion of potato off and scoop insides out into a large bowl.
4. Pour in melted butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, Keith's complete seasoning, bacons, evaporated milk, onion, celery and bell pepper,
5. Blend all ingredients with mixer until light and fluffy.
6. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
7. Spoon the mixed ingredients into potato shells.
8. Garnish with chives, cheese and bacon.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until cheese has melted and potatoes are set.
10. Serve Twice Baked Potatoes with pea rice and oxtail stew and enjoy.
Calories 997 Calories from Fat 473
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83.1%
Saturated Fat 28.4 g142.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.8 mg46.9%
Sodium 487.8 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.7%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 24 g47%
Vitamin A 32.9% Vitamin C 206.2%
Calcium 29.1% Iron 28.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet