1. In a large bowl take turkey wings and poke it with a fork.
2. Sprinkle poultry seasoning and rub with hands.
3. Preheat at 400 degrees F.
4. Mix roasted flour in turkey stalk.
5. Chop the scotch bonnet pepper and remove the seeds.
6. Transfer the seasoned turkey wings in a baking tray.
7. Top it with carrots, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, celery stalks, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, fresh parsley, rosemary sprigs, sage sprigs, scotch bonnet pepper, melted butter and turkey stalk mixture.
8. Pour in the white wine and top with oranges.
9. Bake in the oven for 120 minutes at 400 degrees F.
10. Garnish turkey wings with scallions and roma tomatoes and serve hot.