Turkey Wings and Dressing Part 1
|Turkey wings with skin||6 Pound|
|Poultry seasoning||4 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Yellow bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Celery stalks||4 , diced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped finely|
|Onion||2 Large, diced|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||5 Tablespoon|
|Scotch bonnet pepper||1⁄2|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Turkey stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Tablespoon, roasted|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oranges||1 , sliced|
|Roma tomato||1 , chopped|
1. In a large bowl take turkey wings and poke it with a fork.
2. Sprinkle poultry seasoning and rub with hands.
3. Preheat at 400 degrees F.
4. Mix roasted flour in turkey stalk.
5. Chop the scotch bonnet pepper and remove the seeds.
6. Transfer the seasoned turkey wings in a baking tray.
7. Top it with carrots, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, celery stalks, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, fresh parsley, rosemary sprigs, sage sprigs, scotch bonnet pepper, melted butter and turkey stalk mixture.
8. Pour in the white wine and top with oranges.
9. Bake in the oven for 120 minutes at 400 degrees F.
10. Garnish turkey wings with scallions and roma tomatoes and serve hot.
Calories 691 Calories from Fat 352
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.2%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 203.4 mg67.8%
Sodium 286.6 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 59 g117.5%
Vitamin A 39.6% Vitamin C 66.8%
Calcium 14.7% Iron 36.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet