1. For the leg of lamb:Coat the leg of lamb with olive oil
2. Season with salt, lemon peper, 1 tablespoon black pepper and curry powder.
3. Stuff the lamb with cut garlic.
4. Sear all sides of the meat in medium high olive oil to seal.
5. Bake the lamb at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for just under 2 hours in a 14" dutch oven.
6. For the Lamb loins: Season with Seasalt and garlic mix and 2 tablespoons of pepper.
7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
8. Glaze the lamb ribs with the Roasted Rasberry Chipolte sauce.
9. Continue to bake for another 30 minutes.