Take grilled pork chops to a whole new level of flavor by adding two simple ingredients. A very simple recipe that can spice up a weekday dinner!
1 Tablespoon (sauce)
1 Teaspoon (Slap Ya Mama Cajun Spice blend)
3 Clove (15 gm), chop
1 Teaspoon, spray (For greasing)
1. In large pan, spray grape seed oil to grease. Pour the Jamaican jerk sauce and into the pan and slather the evenly on both sides of pork. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Sprinkle the Cajun spice seasoning on top of the chops.
3. Heat gas or charcoal grill.
4. Place pork on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook about 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink when cut near bone and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.
5. Serve the Pork chops with a side of black beans rice.
You can make a gravy as shown in the video, using olive oil, garlic, bacon, flour and white wine. Serve with the chops or mix with the black beans and rice to be served with the chops.