Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Mummified Mollejas
|For the mollejas|
|Sweetbreads||800 Gram (Mollejas)|
|Barbecue rub||2 Tablespoon (Hoochie mama, Suckle busters)|
|Bacon strips||100 Gram|
|For the chicken|
|Chicken||1 (Cut into peices)|
|Jerk seasoning||3 Tablespoon (Walkers wood Jamaican seasoning)|
1. Prepare the kamodao or grill with hot coal.
2. Cut the chicken into medium size pieces.
3. Season the Mollejas with the barbeque rub and then place it on the grill.
4. Season the chicken pieces with the jerk seasoning and place it on the grill.
5. Grill the mollejas and chicken for 30 mnutes or until it’s cooked.
6. Once the mollejas are cooked wrap each mollejas with the bacon strips and seal the edges with toothpicks.
7. Once done place the wrapped mollejas back on the grill and grill for about 10 more minutes, so that the bacon strips are evenly browned.
8. Remove the chicken and the mollejas from the grill.
9. Serve the chicken and the mollejas with a glass of cold beer.
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 471.9 mg157.3%
Sodium 887.3 mg37%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 58 g115.2%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.7% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet