I used some Jamaican Jerk spice I got from a vacation I went on to Jamaica . I also took some Mollejas aka Sweet Breads and rubbed them with Hoochie Mamas from Sucklebusters dot com and then wrapped them in bacon and named them "Mummified Mollejas". Very easy to make and eat. Took them to church tonight and everyone loved them.
For the mollejas
800 Gram (Mollejas)
2 Tablespoon (Hoochie mama, Suckle busters)
For the chicken
1 (Cut into peices)
3 Tablespoon (Walkers wood Jamaican seasoning)
1. Prepare the kamodao or grill with hot coal.
2. Cut the chicken into medium size pieces.
3. Season the Mollejas with the barbeque rub and then place it on the grill.
4. Season the chicken pieces with the jerk seasoning and place it on the grill.
5. Grill the mollejas and chicken for 30 mnutes or until it’s cooked.
6. Once the mollejas are cooked wrap each mollejas with the bacon strips and seal the edges with toothpicks.
7. Once done place the wrapped mollejas back on the grill and grill for about 10 more minutes, so that the bacon strips are evenly browned.
8. Remove the chicken and the mollejas from the grill.
9. Serve the chicken and the mollejas with a glass of cold beer.