I made some Jerk Chicken with Adam's Jamaican Jerk Seasoning from HEB in the hood.
3 Tablespoon (adamâ€™s jerk seasoning)
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken pieces.
2. Season the chicken pieces with the jerk seasoning, coat it well.
3. Once done let it rest in the fridge for 3 hours.
4. Fire up the grill after 3 hours and start grilling the chicken over the hot frill.
5. Grill the chicken for 60 minutes or until the chicken has cooked well.
6. After 60 minutes remove the chicken from the grill.
7. Serve the grilled chicken along with a glass of cold beer.