1. In bowl combine chicken with seasonings, and rub the chicken well.
2. Add pimento seed and refrigerate overnight.
3. In the food processor combine onion, scallions, garlic, ginger and one scotch bonnet pepper.
4. Process it, add thyme, black pepper and chicken bouillon cube, and pulse it again.
5. In a pot pour olive oil and sauté a ladle of the onion mixture, stir well.
6. Add Jamaican curry powder and allow it to blend.
7. Place the chicken in the pot and allow it to cook in its own liquid, toss well.
8. Add olive oil if needed, once the chicken has browned add the remaining onion mixture and stir everything up.
9. Reduce the heat and cover, allow it to simmer for 20 minutes.
10. Add potatoes and scotch bonnet pepper and simmer further until the potato is soft.
11. Once done turn off the heat.