|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Unsweetened grated coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lump crabmeat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (fresh or canned)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Fried sugar free pork rinds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a skillet, add 2 tablespoons butter and cook over medium flame until it melts.
2. Add garlic and onion and saute until transparent.
3. Further, add coconut and saute until light brown.
4. Remove the skillet from heat and allow it to cool.
5. In a separate bowl, combine crabmeat, egg, cream, curry powder and salt.
6. Add onion and garlic mixture along with coconut.
7. Mix until well combined.
8. Shape it into 1-inch balls.
9. Roll the balls in pork rinds.
10. In a skillet, heat oil.
11. Brown the crabmeat balls.
12. Drain thoroughly on absorbent paper.
13. Serve on toothpicks.