Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
|Whole wheat pastry flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, softened|
|Reduced calorie peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, add whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder and sift and beat well.
3) In another bowl, add butter and peanut butter and whisk till the mix turns fluffy.
4) Add in maple syrup, honey, vanilla, and egg and beat again.
5) Add the sifted mix into the peanut butter mixture and beat well.
6) Drop and arrange by tablespoon-fuls onto 2 nonstick baking sheets.
7) Place on middle shelf of oven and bake each batch for 8 minutes.
8) Garnish with a scoop of peanut butter and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 952 Calories from Fat 377
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.7%
Saturated Fat 24.7 g123.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 308.2 mg102.7%
Sodium 474.8 mg19.8%
Total Carbohydrates 126 g42%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.4%
Sugars 43.7 g
Protein 17 g34.7%
Vitamin A 27.4% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 46.4% Iron 30.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet