2) In a bowl, add whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder and sift and beat well.
3) In another bowl, add butter and peanut butter and whisk till the mix turns fluffy.
4) Add in maple syrup, honey, vanilla, and egg and beat again.
5) Add the sifted mix into the peanut butter mixture and beat well.
6) Drop and arrange by tablespoon-fuls onto 2 nonstick baking sheets.
7) Place on middle shelf of oven and bake each batch for 8 minutes.
8) Garnish with a scoop of peanut butter and serve.