|Fresh lemon juice/Lime juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1/2 Fruit)|
|Fresh orange juice/2 tablespoons canned unsweetened juice||3 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1/2 Fruit)|
|Rum||3 Fluid Ounce|
|Thin cream||1 Ounce|
|Sugar syrup/Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soda water||2 Fluid Ounce (For Serving)|
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend the fruit juices, rum, cream and sugar over the ice; shake well until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a glass or pour without straining into a highball glass.
4. Top with soda water and serve chill.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 30 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.48%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 0.83 g1.7%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 17%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 0.91%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet