|Fresh lemon juice/Lime juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1/2 Fruit)|
|Fresh orange juice/2 tablespoons canned unsweetened juice||3 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1/2 Fruit)|
|Rum||3 Fluid Ounce|
|Thin cream||1 Ounce|
|Sugar syrup/Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soda water||2 Fluid Ounce (For Serving)|
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend the fruit juices, rum, cream and sugar over the ice; shake well until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a glass or pour without straining into a highball glass.
4. Top with soda water and serve chill.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.