|Fresh lime/Fresh lemon||1 , juiced|
|Sugar/Sugar syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Whiskey||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|Dark rum||2 Ounce (2 Parts)|
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend the fruit juice, sugar, whisky and rum over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain the drink and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
6. This is a very refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal after dinner drink.