|Fresh lime/Fresh lemon||1 , juiced|
|Sugar/Sugar syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Whiskey||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|Dark rum||2 Ounce (2 Parts)|
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Blend the fruit juice, sugar, whisky and rum over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain the drink and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve the cocktail in chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
6. This is a very refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal after dinner drink.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 248 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.06 g0.09%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.1 mg0%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 0.2 g0.39%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 13.6%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet