|Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|Fresh lime||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Sugar/Sugar syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Golden rum/Dark rum||3 Ounce (3 Parts)|
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker; shake the bitters over the ice.
2. Pour in the lime juice, Curacao, sugar and rum, in the same order; shake until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
Angostura bitters is a highly aromatic and concentrated food and beverage flavoring made from a unique blend of natural herbs and spices.