|Fresh lemon||1 , juiced|
|Fresh orange||1 , juiced|
|Sugar syrup||1 Teaspoon|
|Angostura bitters||3 Drop|
|Dark rum||3 Ounce|
|Orange slice||1 (Fresh)|
|Crushed ice||1 Tablespoon (As Per Requirement)|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Pinch (For Serving)|
1. Place the fruit juices and sugar syrup into a glass jug.
2. Shake the bitters into the mixture and add the rum and slices of fresh fruit; stir thoroughly.
3. Refrigerate the mixture for 3 hours.
4. Fill a lowball glass with crushed ice and pour in the punch without straining.
5. Sprinkle the top with nutmeg and serve chill.
If you don-€™t have a fridge with crush ice option, use a meat tenderizer or other mallet-type object to slam against ice covered in a towel. Just be careful of your fingers!