|Broiler fryer chicken breast halves||4|
|Walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon style mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rum||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. To prepare the chicken gently loosen skin to form a pocket for stuffing.
2. In frying pan, melt butter over low heat and sautÃ© walnuts for about 2 minutes such that golden.
3. Add breadcrumbs, saute 2 minutes more and remove from heat.
4. In medium bowl, mix together honey, mustard and rum.
5. In the pocket of each chicken breast half spread 1 tablespoon honey mixture reserving the remaining mixture.
6. Into pocket of each chicken breast half spoon 2 tablespoons breadcrumb mixture and pull skin gently down to cover sides of chicken.
7. Spoon reserved honey mixture over chicken breasts, sprinkle remaining breadcrumb mixture, place in a casserole dish and bake, covered, in 375Â°F oven 30 minutes.
8. Remove cover and bake for about 20 minutes more such that chicken is brown and fork can be inserted with ease.
9. Serve hot with the desired garnish.