Caribbean Shrimp Salad
|Lettuce head||1 Small|
|Ripe avocados||2 , peeled, sliced|
|Ripe mango||1 , thinly sliced|
|Medium shrimp||8 Ounce, cooked, peeled, deveined|
|Thousand island dressing/Prepared thousand island dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted pumpkin seeds||2 Tablespoon, toasted (For Garnish)|
1. Wash and dry lettuce and finely shred them.
2. Take 4 to 6 salad plates and divide the shredded lettuce.
3. On the lettuce arrange avocado and mango slices, slightly overlapping, in a fan shape.
4. Into a medium bowl spoon dressing and stir in shrimp.
5. Over avocado slices and mango slices spoon shrimp mixture and garnish with pumpkin seeds, if desired and serve immediately.