Caribbean Shrimp Salad
|Lettuce head||1 Small|
|Ripe avocados||2 , peeled, sliced|
|Ripe mango||1 , thinly sliced|
|Medium shrimp||8 Ounce, cooked, peeled, deveined|
|Thousand island dressing/Prepared thousand island dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toasted pumpkin seeds||2 Tablespoon, toasted (For Garnish)|
1. Wash and dry lettuce and finely shred them.
2. Take 4 to 6 salad plates and divide the shredded lettuce.
3. On the lettuce arrange avocado and mango slices, slightly overlapping, in a fan shape.
4. Into a medium bowl spoon dressing and stir in shrimp.
5. Over avocado slices and mango slices spoon shrimp mixture and garnish with pumpkin seeds, if desired and serve immediately.
Calories 944 Calories from Fat 602
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.7%
Saturated Fat 11 g55.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208.7 mg69.6%
Sodium 761.1 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 19.4 g77.6%
Sugars 26.7 g
Protein 34 g68.7%
Vitamin A 362.1% Vitamin C 152.8%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 40%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet