|Trout fillets||2 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon, powdered|
|Oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Canned tomatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Slice trout into serving-size pieces, if required.
2) In a deep frying pan, sauté onion and celery until they are soft.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients except the fish and rice and cook for 30 minutes.
4) Take off chopped lemon, garlic and bay leaf from the mixture.
5) Add in fish and again simmer for 30 minutes.
6) Serve at once over hot cooked rice.