|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Frozen pineapple juice concentrate||3 Tablespoon, thawed|
|Golden rum||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a medium saucepan blend together sugar, cocoa in water.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously for about 3 minutes.
3. Take pan off the heat allow the sauce to cool to room temperature.
4. Stir in pineapple concentrate and rum.
5. Transfer the mixture to a freezer friendly container and place in the freezer, stirring occasionally until it is frozen. If you have an ice-cream maker, turn the liquid into it and freeze according to directions, then transfer to the freezer until ready to serve.
6. Use an ice-cream scoop to serve the ice into sherbet glasses.