Grind scallion/onions, and peppers in a mincing mill.
2. Add to ground beef/turkey with all other seasonings
3. Cook without adding any water or fat until meat has lost its broth and only certain amount of oil remains.
4. While meat is being cooked, pour sufficient cold water over bread in a saucepan to cover and soak for a few minutes,
5. Pass bread/ little water through mincing mill until it is a semi thick paste. Add to cooked meat. Along with water.Continue to cook until meat mixture is thickened similar to the texture of warm oatmeal about 10-15 minutes.
6. Remove from fire. Cool for filling pastry circles.
If patties need more seasoning, blend spices as listed and add until desired taste is achieved
This video is a creation of keithcookstv. You can visit keithcookstv for complete recipes, and more videos.
Yummy meaty patties !!! This video makes Jamaican beef patties. It is easy and the wonderful spicy mixture brings out those deliciously yummy patties. With this recipe, you can make a great filling for patties.