Salty Parmesan Cubes
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Parmesan cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), grated|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg/Undiluted evaporated milk||1 , beaten|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the flour, salt, cayenne and grated Parmesan cheese, then gently cut in the butter.
3) Knead the mixture to smoothen, then roll out the dough on a floured board to 1/2-inch thickness.
4) Cut out 1/2-inch cubes, place on a greased cookie sheet and apply beaten egg.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Then allow to
6) Serve in a nice plate.