Jamaican Jerk Chicken
|Ground allspice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Spring onion||4 , chopped|
|Red chilies||2 , deseeded and chopped|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light muscovado sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Sunflower oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||4|
|Limes||2 , 1 lime juiced, the other cut into quarters|
1) Take a blender bowl or food processor and place the spring onions, thyme, chillies. Spices, oil and sugar in it.
2) Process or blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Season with salt if required.
4) Take a shallow dish and mix the marinade with the chicken spreading evenly.
5) Cover the dish and let it marinate for half an hour or overnight.
6) Take a frying pan or griddle pan and heat it.
7) Sprinkle a few drops of lime juice on marinated chicken and place it in the pan.
8) Cook it slowly for half an hour turning it over once.
9) Serve as required.