1. Oil and season outside of potato with Keith's complete seasoning.
2. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Once cooled, cut top portion of potato off and scoop insides out into a large bowl.
4. Pour in melted butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, Keith's complete seasoning, bacons, evaporated milk, onion, celery and bell pepper,
5. Blend all ingredients with mixer until light and fluffy.
6. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
7. Spoon the mixed ingredients into potato shells.
8. Garnish with chives, cheese and bacon.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until cheese has melted and potatoes are set.
10. Serve Twice Baked Potatoes with pea rice and oxtail stew and enjoy.
It takes just a little extra effort to turn ordinary baked potatoes into extraordinary baked potatoes! This video prepares a twice baked spicy baked potato. Seasoned with aromatic spices and loaded with the goodness of cheese and bacon, these make a great side dish. Both crisp and hearty, serve this with steak and topped it up with sour cream....mmmm its superb.