|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Lemon||1⁄4 , juiced|
|Rum||250 Milliliter (1 Wine Glass)|
|Caster sugar||20 Milliliter (2 Dessert Spoon)|
|Brandy||250 Milliliter (1 Wine Glass)|
1. Over steady flame, melt the butter and place in the peeled bananas.
2. Whilst slightly shaking the pan, turn the bananas, add the sugar, continue to heat until caramelization starts.
3. Add the fruit juice, continuing to apply the heat so that the liquid is well reduced as the bananas cook.
4. Add the brandy turning and basting the bananas thoroughly.
5. With the flame high, add the rum, and flame.