Jamaican Jerky Turkey Burgers With Papaya Mango Salsa
|Diced peeled mango||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Diced peeled papaya||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped red onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bottled sweet and sour sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Jamaican jerk seasoning||1 Tablespoon (Such As Spice Islands)|
|Egg white||1 Large|
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Kaiser rolls/Hamburger buns||8 Ounce, split|
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 7 ingredients. Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes.
2. Prepare grill to medium heat.
3. To prepare burgers, combine 1 cup onion and next 5 ingredients (through egg white), stirring well. Add turkey, and mix well to combine. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1 -inch-thick patty. Cover and refrigerate patties for 20 minutes.
4. Lightly coat both sides of patties with cooking spray, place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 7 minutes on each side or until done.
5. Place Kaiser rolls, cut sides down, on grill rack, grill for 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Place 1 patty on bottom half of each roll, top with 1/2 cup salsa and top half of roll.