|Sweet potatoes||1 Pound, cooked and peeled|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Lightly grease a casserole and set aside.
3) In a bowl, place together potatoes and butter.
4) Using a fork mash the potatoes until smooth.
5) Mix in pineapple, sherry and spices.
6) Transfer the pineapple into a casserole.
7) Bake the pineapple mixture in the oven for 15 minutes.
8) Slice the Jamaican Casserole in squares and serve hot with a scoop of ice cream if desired.