Jamaican Style BBQ Chicken
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Italian garlic and all spice mix||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned meat tenderizer||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh red pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Jamaican hot spice mix||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Honey barbecue sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Yellow onion||1⁄3 , chopped finely|
|Green onion stalks||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), chopped|
|Garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Honey barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Browning caramel||2 Tablespoon|
1. Wash the chicken wings with lemon juice.
2. In a bowl, place the chicken wings. Sprinkle ground black pepper, Italian garlic and all spice mix, season meat centralizer, fresh red pepper powder, Jamaican hot spice mix, garlic powder and honey barbecue sauce. Mix well
3. Add green onion, yellow onion, green onion stalk, garlic paste and marinate the chicken wings with all these ingredients.
4. Pour more honey barbecue sauce on top. Cover with a wet paper towel and keep for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
6. Transfer the marinated chicken wings to a large baking dish.
7. In a separate bowl pour honey barbecue sauce and browning caramel and mix well. Brush half o this mix on the chicken wings.
8. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil and bake it in the oven at 350 degree F for 45 minutes.
9. Uncover the baking dish and brush the remaining barbecue sauce mix over the chicken. Bake again for 20 minutes.
10. Serve the Jamaican Barbecue Chicken with cooked rice and peas.