|Spaghetti/Linguine||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
|Diced pancetta/Smoked streaky bacon||140 Gram (1 Package)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Parmesan||2 Ounce, grated (50 Grams)|
|Seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
1) In a pan, cook the pasta as per package directions until tender.
2) In a frying pan, saute the pancetta in oil for a few mins, until golden and crisp.
3) Stir in the garlic, saute for 1 min, then turn off the heat.
4) In a bowl, slightly whisk the egg and egg yolks with most of the grated Parmesan and seasoning to taste.
5) Drain and reserve a little pasta cooking water.
6) Stir in the eggs and 1tablespoon of pasta cooking water, mix until the pasta is thoroughly coated and creamy.
7) Stir in the pancetta and garlic, mix well.
8) Sprinkle the Carbonara with rest of the grated Parmesan and serve immediately.