|Thin spaghetti||1 Pound|
|Bacon drippings||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||6 , lightly beaten|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Crisp cooked bacon||1⁄2 Pound, crumbled|
|Finely grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the package instructions,
2) When the spaghetti is almost cooked, pour over the eggs, and continue to cook a little further.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat the drippings over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
4) Combine the eggs, salt, pepper, and cream, then pour into drippings, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes until eggs are creamy.
5) Drain the spaghetti and place on a heated platter, top over with the eggs, then gently toss to mix.
6) Sprinkle and toss with the bacon and cheese.
7) Serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4566 Calories from Fat 2318
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 258 g397.4%
Saturated Fat 110.3 g551.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1833.3 mg611.1%
Sodium 7943.1 mg331%
Total Carbohydrates 350 g116.7%
Dietary Fiber 17 g68.1%
Sugars 19.4 g
Protein 200 g400.1%
Vitamin A 71.2% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 98.2% Iron 36%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet