|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Lean smoked bacon||6 Ounce, derinded and cut into strips (175 Gram)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
1) Take a large saucepan and melt butter. Add bacon and fry until slightly colors.
2) In a clean bowl, whisk eggs and half the cheese. Add salt.
3) Now, add freshly cooked pasta to the pan and pour egg mixture over it and toss.
4) Put in hot bacon and toss well.
5) Empty pasta into warm serving bowls and garnish with freshly ground pepper remaining and cheese. Serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1128 Calories from Fat 745
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131.1%
Saturated Fat 41.5 g207.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1071.7 mg357.2%
Sodium 3831.8 mg159.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.27 g1.1%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 85 g170.4%
Vitamin A 41.2% Vitamin C 0.35%
Calcium 106.1% Iron 26.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet