Caramel Breakfast Ring
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Refrigerated biscuits||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Take a plastic ring mold of 6 cup capacity and combine brown sugar, water and butter in it. Heat for 1 minute. Blend and add nuts.
2) Separate the biscuits and arrange in an overlapping fashion inside the ring mold (biscuits can also be quartered to create a more crowded appearance.
3) Spoon the prepared caramel over biscuits (or stir to coat evenly on all sides). Place a glass in the middle and push the biscuit chunks to the sides.
4) Microwave (high) for about 2-3 minutes or until firm but not hard, rotating 1/4 turn half-way through cooking.
5) Remove the center dish and invert on a serving plate.
6) Serve the Caramel Breakfast Ring warm.