|Carolina rice||2 Ounce|
|Vanilla pod/Lemon rind||1|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Citron peel||2 Ounce, chopped|
|Moist brown sugar||4 Ounce|
1. In a large pan, stew the rice with a vanilla pod or the lemon rind and the milk till the rice has absorbed all of the milk. The milk makes the rice creamy in consistency
2. Add the castor sugar and the egg yolks to the mix and continue cooking till the yolks are absorbed into the rice.
3. Add the orange juice and the chopped peel to the pan and then turn it into a shallow pie dish. Cool this mix and then set it into a refrigerator to chill till required
4. Cover the surface of the rice with moist brown sugar till it is about ¼-€ thick
5. Place the pan under a grill and then watch till the sugar starts to melt. This will take about 20 minutes. Move the dish around till the sugar is completely melted.
6. Remove from the griller and set aside to cool. Chill till completely cold
7. Serve fully chilled.