Baked Caramel Corn
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Popped pop corn||6 Quart|
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, add brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
3. Add baking soda, vanilla, popcorns and mix well.
4. In two 15x10x1-inch jelly pans, divide and evenly spread the mixture.
5. In the preheated oven, bake the mixture for about 8 minutes, stirring twice, to allow even toasting.
6. Cool and serve.