Crisp Caramel Cookies
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
1) In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and soda.
2) Add in the butter and sugars and beat well.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) Combine the flour mix and nuts and mix well.
5) Shape the dough into small rolls.
6) Wrap in waxed paper.
8) When ready to bake, cut into 1/8-inch slices.
9) Arrange on a baking sheet.
10) Place in the oven at 400 degrees and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
11) Serve with vanilla ice cream!