|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Nutmeats||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
1) Grease a 9-inch square pan.
2) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, butter, corn syrup, and milk.
3) Place over high heat and while stirring, cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Lower heat and continue cooking, while stirring till the mix forms a firm ball.
5) Immediately take off the heat.
6) Add in the vanilla and nutmeats and quickly stir.
7) Transfer the mix into the square pan.
8) Refrigerate for several hours.
9) On wooden cutting board, turn out the candy.
10) Using a sharp knife, cut into small squares.
11) Using heavy waxed paper, wrap each square individually.
12) Store in an airtight container.