Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade alcoholic gummy bears.
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (1/4-1/3 or or any alcohol you like)
1. In a small saucepan, mix jello, water, and gelatin. Let it sit for 5 minutes and absorb the water.
2. Place the pan on medium flame and bring it to a boil. Turn off the heat.
3. In a measuring cup, combine vodka and jello mixture.
4. Into bear shape molds, pour the mixture and let it rest on counter top for 15 minutes.
5. Pop it in freezer for 20-25 minutes or in refrigerator for 45-60 minutes.